In episode 19 of the prepper podcast, I explain what the national debt is and the federal reserve system definition. I discuss about the federal reserve board
To go to the episode click here: define economy, define federal reserve bank, what is federal reserve bank, explain federal reserve bank, define inflation, explain inflation, what is inflation, what is smart money, define debt, what is debt, explain debt, federal debt, united states debt
Some topics in this discussion are:
- I answer a phone call about wood pellet stove vs wood stove
- Explain the different types of money and what it really is
- The Federal Reserve and how money is created
- How money is actually created by YOU!
- We get taxed more and more while money is worth less and less
- The government is trying to get their greedy little hands on our savings now
- I also talk about the GDP a little
Make sure you go to Episode 19 and listen.
Get the FREE Bug Out Bag Checklist!!!
Our FREE Checklist will tell you exactly what you could place in your Bug Out Bag so you can fast-track your ability to get out of dodge when the shit hits the fan!
You will also get awesome survival tips every week.