I am posting today, therefor will NOT BE POSTING on Monday!
For the Month of September, National Preparedness Month, I have two big announcements. The second will be announced later this month. The first announcement is that I am giving away free survival gear for preppers and survival enthusiasts. Multiple prizes are awarded in this giveaway.
How do I enter to win? There are several ways to win. I award based on a point system. Every point is a selection in the digital hat.
You are awarded points via the following:
Every reader that has a facebook share or twitter share of this post with the clever survivalist facebook or twitter page tagged in it is awarded one point per share. Every reader is allowed two shares a day, but they must be 6 hours apart to count. If you are not subscribed to the blog, then it will be pretty hard for me to contact you, so you MUST be subscribed to the blog through facebook, twitter, or email. Which brings me to my NEXT WAY TO WIN.
Every Email Subscription, with an ACTUAL email using this link will be awarded 3 points, or chances to win. I am sorry if you are already subscribed, but you will make up for this by sharing before anyone else, since you get the news first! I understand that there are more ways to subscribe to a blog than email, so for everyone that subscribes to my facebook page, or twitter page, you get the award of one point, plus the ability to tag the facebook or twitter page for more points. As long as you tag the clever survivalist facebook or twitter page, I will be able to see it so will be able to add you to the number of people that share. Rehash of points:
- Facebook share: 1 pt
- Twitter share: 1 pt
- Email Subscription: 3 pts
- Facebook subscription: 1 pt
- Twitter subscription: 1 pt
The day of the drawing, which will be one of the last days of the month, I will make two drawings and these are NOT the second big announcement of the month. The first name that I draw will be the runner up. The runner up will be the winner of the following prize:
The S&W CK5TBS
- Comfortable-to-hold black aircraft aluminum handle
- Partially serrated 3.22-inch stainless tanto blade
- Thumb rest and dual thumb studs for ambidextrous opening
- Stainless pocket clip and lanyard hole; weighs 2.8 ounces
- I don’t own this, but it had really good reviews
- 100% Polyester
- Perfect alternative to a tent and sleeping pad for the light and cost-conscious traveler
- If you are traveling or backpacking in a place where nights are colder, you can still tote this hammock along to use for relaxing around your campsite
- Sturdy S-shaped hanging hooks, durable polyester, and triple-stitched seams boost the hammock’s strength
- Mildew-resistant, machine-washable fabric will stay strong and clean for years
- Use For: Travel, camping, backpacking, beach & lake, home
- My children have this one, and I have the Grand Trunk Hybrid Hammock, both of which have been high quality!
Norpro Grip EZ Stainless Steel Compost Keeper
- Charcoal filter provides odor-free use for up to 6 months
- Cleans easily with soapy sponge
- Durable stainless-steel construction
- 1 Gallon capacity
- I know that there is not a ton of composting that can be done in this thing, but it may be good for an apartment prepper or for temporary storage until you dump it into your big compost bin, barrel, or pile.
- I don’t own this, so I cannot tell you how good it is, but it has decent reviews.
The Colt Tactical Fighter Survival Knife
- Colt Tactile Survival Black Bowie Fixed Knife + Survival Kit
- Measures 10 3/8″ overall, 51/4″ 8CR14 steel bowie blade with bead blast black finish 4.5mm thicknes
- Full tang contruction, 6061-T6 aircraft black aluminum handle and lanyard hole cutouts
- Includes survival kit
- Black tactile nylon sheath
- I did a Colt Tactical Fighter Product Review Video
Now, if at the end of the month, you are a winner, I will have to get your contact information so that I can send it to you. If you are not one of the fortunate, you may purchase all of the above items here:
Remember, If you are not a subscriber, sharing does NO GOOD FOR YOU since you cannot tag me in your post, therefor I will not see it and could not contact you if I wanted to! Email Subscribers will be the easiest to contact if I have your first and last names.
This post was NOTHING compared to the
awesome, valuable teaching I give away FREELY!
Don't Lose Your Chance
To Get Fully Prepared.