I review the Kelty Courser 40 Backpack on this video, which is at the bottom of this post. This internal frame pack has a large capacity due to the ability to lash so many items onto it. The Courser 40 can be purchased at Amazon. This is my active Bug Out Bag.
Technical Information and Product Description from Amazon:
- Top loading
- 420-denier polyester Ball Shadow body fabric
- 420-denier polyester Oxford reinforcement fabric
- Hydration compatible
- Reservoir sleeve
- Mesh water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Spindrift collar
- Ice-axe loops
- Daisy chain
- Key fob
- Front pocket
- Carry handle
- Single LightBeam aluminum stay
- HDPE frame sheet
- Removable dual density foam waist belt
- Padded shoulder straps
- Ventilating backpanel
- Load-lifter/stabilizer straps
- Sternum strap
- Patented Scherer Cinch
- Capacity: 2,300 cubic inches (38-liters)
- Three-pound, four-ounce weight
- Measures 12 x 28 x 10.5 inches (W x H x D)Lifetime Warranty Kelty products include a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Get the FREE Bug Out Bag Checklist!!!
Our FREE Checklist will tell you exactly what you could place in your Bug Out Bag so you can fast-track your ability to get out of dodge when the shit hits the fan!
You will also get awesome survival tips every week.