Today’s video post is a consumer product evaluation. I am evaluating the Grand Trunk Hybrid Hammock. The hybrid hammock has proven to be versatile and comfortable. I have noticed that it was very light weight as well. The threading in the fabric looks like it has reinforcement in it. This probably compliments the claim for the weight limit. I must say: This was no gift, I bought with my own money, so if the Grand Trunk guys want to send me something for free (hint, hint, lol) to review, I am sure I could make the time.
Now for a few specs:
- 100% Ripstop (I take this as thread reinforced) Polyester. (Don’t have polyester by fire, it WILL melt into your skin.)
- 10 ft long by 6 ft wide
- 400 LB capacity (in video I said 550 I think. I was WRONG.)
- Weight: 20 oz.
- 210T-PU Coated 500 Waterproof (Very waterproof is all you need to know)
- Fully Taped Seams (like a tent, for waterproof and to keep seems from ripping)
- Triple Stitching
- 8 reinforced Take Off Loops
Can be used as a:
- Lean To
- Unofficially, you could probably do more.
Also, in the video, I slipped and said A-Frame for the shelter I built with it, but it is obviously a lean-to shelter. I try to minimally edit my content, to be REAL. Unlike many guys out there these days.
And without further delay, the Video!
Today's Sponsor is FoodInsurance.com. FoodInsurance.com has freeze dried foods, emergency bags, and quick prep kits, all of which are high quality. Check them out.
Get the FREE Bug Out Bag Checklist!!!
Our FREE Checklist will tell you exactly what you could place in your Bug Out Bag so you can fast-track your ability to get out of dodge when the shit hits the fan!
You will also get awesome survival tips every week.